2. Community Guidelines & User Content
(B) Interactive Area Guidelines
If you upload any User Content, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- You agree not to upload any User Content that is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right, or that infringes in any way upon the rights of others. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, other proprietary rights or any other rights of others, and you hereby indemnify and hold LanguageWorks harmless with respect thereto;
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that violates any law;
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- You agree not to upload any User Content that contains a virus or other harmful or disruptive component.
3. Intellectual Property Ownership