Transcreation (also called creative translation) is a process that pushes translation and localization even further and adapts culturally sensitive source copy so that it truly speaks to a global audience in their language, resulting in increased visibility, client base and market share, while maintaining a client’s brand integrity and image. LanguageWorks provides you with a team of seasoned professionals that offers a rare combination of linguistic and multicultural marketing communications expertise. From in-depth marketing campaigns and cultural analysis research reports to a single print, radio or television ad, our specialized cross-cultural marketing communications team has the cultural sensitivity and linguistic expertise to successfully launch your message in more than 130 languages.
Following are some examples of content that may benefit from transcreation.
- Print Advertisements & Taglines
- TV & Radio Spots
- Corporate Brochures, Flyers & Signage
- Focus Group Materials
- Employee Communications / Internal Marketing Communications
- Press Release & Investor Relations Materials
- Corporate Training Materials
- Customer & Employee Surveys
- Codes of Conduct / Human Resources Policies
- Product Packaging & Instructions
- & More
- Think You Need Transcreation?